The Greatest IG Show on Earth!!
2023 Winner: Horizon Therapeutics
From left to right:
Steve Koivisto (Executive Director IT Infrastructure),
Jon Shortall (Executive Director of Internal Investigations and Intelligence),
Patrick Zeller (Chief Privacy Officer, Executive Director of Information Governance and Cyber Security Counsel),
Saira Harcus (Director of IT Security),
Tim Walbert (Chief Executive Officer),
Dave Styler (Chief Compliance Officer).
Our conference features top industry leaders as keynote speakers. Gain insights from their experiences and learn from their successes.
There are 2 categories for the IG Excellence Awards:
1) IG Programs - Implemented by end user IG teams and facilitated by IG professionals including those in Privacy & Data Protection, Cybersecurity, eDiscovery, Data Governance, AI Governance, RIM, and related disciplines.
We have two award categories for end users:
1) Excellence in IG Programs or
1) Excellence in IG Programs or Projects
2) Pioneering project within IG Programs
2) IG Solution Providers - Offering software solutions to solve business challenges.
We have two award categories fro solution providers:
1) Project implementations
2) Innovative product developments/solutions
The Information Governance Excellence Awards will be governed by an independent group of IG experts. We reserve the right not to award all categories if none meet the high standards of the governing body.
Please send a basic description of your proposed submission and its unique, award-worthy characteristics to: email@example.com
First, consider the what makes your IG project, program, or solution unique. Then put down a basic description of your proposed submission, inlcluding: 1) The business problem or challenge it addresses; 2) What is unique about your approach or solution; 3) Who were the key players involved in the implementation or development. Then email that to: firstname.lastname@example.org